Mike in Finland

Sunday 19 December 2010

Good News



Midas Touch has arrived from the printer. I´ve heard that some readers in the UK have already received their copies. Deliveries of orders outside Britain may take a little longer because of the Christmas rush and the bad weather. My copies are currently somewhere between North Wales and Finland.

For readers of this blog who are based in Britain, I will be reading poems from Midas Touch in Camden Town on Friday 7 January together with Ann Alexander, who will be reading from her new collection, Too Close, which is also published by Ward Wood Publishing.

The event is in aid of Cold Weather Shelters and the entrance fee (£5 / £4) supports that work. The address is: Trinity United Reform Church Hall, 1 Buck Street, Camden. It´s very close to Camden Town underground station and the doors open at 18.30.

I´m looking forward to meeting all those who are able to get there.



3 comments:

  1. You're looking a lot warmer than usual, with the snow outside my window and you there in your luxury swimming pool!

    The book looks wonderful, but I won't brag about having it here while you're still waiting. January 7th and the launch will arrive very quickly now. I have a boxload of books ready....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m really looking forward to seeing you both on the 7th.
    Hope your travel plans work out, Sue.
    Actually, Adele, I´m supposed to be looking cool in that picture.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.