Mike in Finland

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Readings in Dublin

I´m really excited to be taking part in two readings in Dublin over the coming weekend. They both promise to be great events. I´m looking forward to reading with other Ward Wood authors and this will be the first time that we´ve all read together. It would be great to meet any readers of my blog who are able to get there.

Dublin
Friday 16th September:
This will be a combined prose and poetry event with Sue Guiney reading from her novel, A Clash of Innocents and poetry collection, Her Life Collected, Shauna Gilligan reading from her forthcoming short story collection, Red Girl, Noel Duffy reading from his novellas, The Return Journey & Our Friends Electric, and his poetry collection, In The Library of Lost Objects. I´ll be reading from my novel, The Finn´s Tale, and my poetry collection, Midas Touch.

The venue is the Irish Writers´ Centre, Parnell Square, Dublin. The reading begins at 18.30. but we´ll be there half an hour before to meet the audience and there will be a question time after the readings. Refreshments will be served and books will be on sale. Entry is free.

Dublin
Saturday 17th September:
A poetry reading with Sue Guiney at The Twisted Pepper cafe (best coffee in Dublin, I´m reliably informed) at 54, Middle Abbey Street. Sue´s reading from Her Life Collected and I´m reading from Midas Touch. This will be an afternoon event, start time 15.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.